My First Post – Autumn
As titled, this is my first blog post. I figured I should get comfortable with the whole “blogging” idea and start off with a clean topic. I’m probably going to look at this, years later in the future, laughing at my writing or style of blogging…I’m looking forward to that day.
“It looked like the world was covered in a cobbler crust of brown sugar and cinnamon.” ― Sarah Addison Allen, First Frost
What To Do During The Autumn
There are many things to do during this season, I can’t cover them all, but here are some of my favorite things to do:
- Cuddle under a fuzzy blanket and read a book (of course with tea).
- Cuddle under a fuzzy blanket and end up rewatching one of your favorite movies.
- FRIENDS! (…the show of course).
- Wear fuzzy socks around the house because now no one can judge you.
- Eat tons of fruits. Primarily blueberries.
- Cut a watermelon in half, and eat it with a spoon.
- Explore the forest (…or a park).
- The perfect time to ride your bike.
- Collect leaves, just for fun.
- Bake something.
- Drink tons of tea (…or coffee).
- Sweater weather.